Food and Drink PR cooks up a media storm
Friday, November 29th, 2019
on behalf of Project Work and Other Clients
Mouthwatering media success for World Week of Italian Cuisine
IT’S NEAR impossible to find someone who doesn’t love Italian cuisine.
This is why when we were asked to help spread the news of Scotland’s World Week of Italian Cuisine (WWIC) celebrations, we couldn’t contain our excitement.
Organised by Consulate General of Italy, the Italian Institute of Culture, and the Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK, the events focused on the amazing food and wine from Italy’s Veneto region and included an exclusive dinner by Italy’s distinguished Michelin starred chef, Leandro Luppi.
With a carefully crafted press release, we targeted key national, local, business and trade media to spread the word about Scotland’s important contribution to this worldwide cultural event.
Using our extensive list of media and influencer contacts, we made sure that all of the important food and drink influencers including food, lifestyle and travel writers, local journalists as well as key social media influencers were targeted and invited to celebrate together.
The highlights included:
- Widespread social media coverage by local foodie influencers and publications, which reached a total following of 79,067 people
- Coverage in Edinburgh’s leading local publications Edinburgh Evening News and The Edinburgh Reporter
- Trade features in Scotsman Food and Drink, Bite Magazine and The Wee Food Blogger blog
- Business press hits in Insider.co.uk, Daily Business Magazine and Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce
- Hits in national titles including Deadline News, Scotland Connected and News Puddle
- The story featured in a number of digital newsletters, including The Edinburgh Reporter and Daily Business
- A total reach of 464,930
An initiative started by the Italian government to promote Italy’s high-quality cuisine around the world, WWIC aims to boost food and wine tourism, particularly to regions little-known outside Italy.
With an attentive campaign approach aimed at both the general media as well as key local food and drink influencers, we made sure that World Week of Italian Cuisine was the talk of the town, helping to spread awareness of the variety and richness of Italian produce which exists outside of the tourist hotspots.
FIND OUT HOW OUR TEAM COULD SERVE YOUR BUSINESS WITH SOME DELICIOUS FOOD AND DRINK PR
We are always on hand to help your business tell its stories to the world. Get in touch with us by calling on 0131 561 2244 or filling in the form below:
Monday, April 6th, 2020
Comments Off on Tech Firm to Help Hospitality Sector Survive Impact of Coronavirus
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.