Winds of change blow in sunny coverage
Friday, April 20th, 2018
on behalf of Banks Group
Scottish PR agency delivers press success telling of wind farm’s economic boost
SCOTLAND easily has more wind farms than the rest of the UK combined, so how do you cut-through a potentially jaded press with a story about another upcoming development?
We set about the challenge and dug into how our client Banks Renewables – and its Connect2Renewables pledge with South Lanarkshire Council – is helping ensure its project will provide a £101million boost to the local economy. It has already provided £20million in contracts to local firms.
- 11 cuttings with coverage reaching a key audience and more than 100,000 readers
- Positive front page splash in the Lanark and Carluke Advertiser along with further coverage in the Hamilton Advertiser and East Kilbride News
- High impact print business coverage in The Times, The Scotsman and The National
- Further online coverage on BQ as well as trade coverage in renewablesandenvironment.com
- Entirely positive sentiment across all coverage, with each article consisting of at least two pre-agreed key messages
- Business impacting coverage, with potential to reach local stakeholders, policy makers and investors
Get in touch with our award-winning Scottish PR agency
Chris Fairbairn is a PR account manager with award-winning public relations agency Holyrood Partnership. He is part of an expert PR team delivering PR services to a wide range of clients from headquarters in Edinburgh, Scotland.View Chris's Profile
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.