Clever Tech PR results in a reach of 3.3 million people
COVID-19 HIT Scotland’s businesses hard. To help businesses combat the impacts of the virus, The Scottish Business Resilience Centre set up a series of free advice webinars.
Over one month, we spoke with the experts running each webinar to find that newsworthy media angle.
We drafted and issued four press releases on password security, the dangers of empty premises, video conferencing concerns, and counterfeit goods.
With a focus on local and regional coverage to reach a key target of smaller businesses and SMEs, we successfully positioned SBRC as an organisation with a trusted, reliable organisation that businesses can look to for the most up to date guidance.
Holyrood PR secured a massive 148 pieces of coverage, resulting in 3,302,054 opportunities for business owners and employers to see SBRC’s advice in April. This included:
- Coverage in national titles including STV, Daily Record, The National, The Scotsman, and The Times
- Business coverage in Business Insider, Scottish Business News Network, We Are Umi, Glasgow Chamber of Commerce
- Local and regional coverage in Edinburgh Live, Perthshire Magazine, The Highland Times
- Specialist and tech coverage including features in Scottish Legal News, Digit, and FutureScot
Targeted local, regional, national and trade coverage helps SBRC develop links with local communities across the entirety of Scotland, maintaining SBRC’s stellar reputation of leadership and authority – attributes which are needed now more than ever as Scotland’s businesses weather the storm of COVID-19.
The original press releases can be found at:
- Protect Your Passwords, Protect Your Business
- Businesses Warned of Threats to Empty Premises
- Hackers provide vital advice on homeworking vulnerabilities
- Criminals using fakes to capitalise on Coronavirus
Can we our expert PR team help your business make headlines?
Get in touch using the form below.Contact Form