Powerful Letter of Support Highlights Popularity of Leith Project – delivered to the press by Edinburgh PR agency
AMBITIOUS plans to develop on Leith’s waterfront received the backing of influential community leaders.
Our client CALA Homes received the backing for its Waterfront Plaza via the joint letter of support from key players across the local business and community.
Days before the project was set for determination, we were able to secure stunning coverage including:
– Positive sentiment across all coverage, with no negative mentions
– Reach exceeding 250,000 potential readers
– Timely local features in The Edinburgh Reporter and Deadline News
– National features in The Herald both in print and online
– Further online features in Scottish Construction Now and Scottish Housing News
In addition, we were also able to place an influential opinion piece from local Councillor Gordon Munro on Deadline News, a popular Edinburgh press agency, reflecting the urgent need for new homes.
Interested in learning how our Edinburgh PR agency can deliver results to your business?
If the answer is yes, don’t hesitate to get in touch with any of our team of communicators on 0131 561 2244, or by using the form below: