Cyber Security Experts Provide Free Guide to Top 10 Threats to Scottish Businesses
Thursday, December 1st, 2016
on behalf of Scottish Business Resilience Centre
Important resource for Scotland’s SME’s gets a helping push from corporate PR experts
IN THE ever-changing and increasingly confusing world of business resilience, our client SBRC has launched a free resource, covering the essentials across 10 of the biggest threats to the very existence of Scottish firms.
Yet to do so, we positioned Deputy Director of the SBRC, Chief Inspector Ronald Meguaghin as the warning voice – citing the impact of cyber crime and firms’ reliance on digital tech as the contributing factors that mean Scottish businesses face unprecedented levels of threat.
- Targeted and far reaching coverage reaching an estimated 484,919
- Page lead articles in both The Scotsman and The Herald, setting up interviews for both with Ronald Megaughin – and ensuring the use of a striking image
- Further national coverage in The National in print and online, also uploaded to The Herald’s website to reach those who get their news online.
- All important regional print coverage across a diverse Scotland – reaching all important businesses and individuals in smaller communities, with seven print paper cuttings and six stories posted on local newspaper websites.
- Regional papers covering the story included: The Glasgow Evening Times, The Fraserburgh Herald and the Milngavie and Bearsden Herald.
- Important business media coverage, in both SBNN and ScotlandB2B, giving further Scottish business influencers the opportunities to learn of the new product.
We took this story, transformed it into a piece of work to be proud of and successfully targeted crucial audiences aligning with the SBRC’s objectives.
By achieving coverage in highly regarded national titles we ensured a wide audience was reached. Yet by ensuring both business media and regional titles picked up on the story, we helped the SBRC towards its key objective: to create a resilient Scotland for business to flourish in.
Looking for Corporate PR in Scotland?
Our team believe stories are at the heart of every business and if told correctly, like the above example, will help your business achieve key aims, while making for a happier workplace.
If you’re interested, get in touch with us on 0131 561 2244, or by using the handy form below:
Chris Fairbairn is a PR account manager with award-winning public relations agency Holyrood Partnership. He is part of an expert PR team delivering PR services to a wide range of clients from headquarters in Edinburgh, Scotland.View Chris's Profile
So how can we help?
Benefit from business videoAction!
Find out how affordable video can bring a host of benefits to your business.
Make an impact with PR photographyFind out more
Every story can be told better with pictures. Discover our affordable, high-impact photo packages.
Meet the teamOur people
Meet the people who make Holyrood PR what it is, and get an insight into what makes them tick
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.