Cyber security experts provide free guide on Top 10 threats to Scottish businesses
Thursday, December 1st, 2016
on behalf of Scottish Business Resilience Centre
Important resource for Scotland’s SME’s gets a helping push from corporate PR experts
IN THE ever-changing and increasingly confusing world of business resilience, our client SBRC has launched a free resource, covering the essentials across 10 of the biggest threats to the very existence of Scottish firms – helped by powerful corporate PR.
To make the maximum impact, we positioned Deputy Director of the SBRC, Chief Inspector Ronald Megaughin as the warning voice – citing the impact of cyber crime and firms’ reliance on digital tech as the contributing factors that mean Scottish businesses face unprecedented levels of threat.
As part of that PR campaign launch we achieved excellent cut through, including:
- Targeted and far reaching coverage reaching an estimated 484,919
- Page lead articles in both The Scotsman and The Herald, setting up interviews for both with Ronald Megaughin – and ensuring the use of a striking image
- Further national coverage in The National in print and online, also uploaded to The Herald’s website to reach those who get their news online.
- All important regional print coverage across a diverse Scotland – reaching all important businesses and individuals in smaller communities, with seven print paper cuttings and six stories posted on local newspaper websites.
- Regional papers covering the story included: The Glasgow Evening Times, The Fraserburgh Herald and the Milngavie and Bearsden Herald.
- Important business media coverage, in both SBNN and ScotlandB2B, giving further Scottish business influencers the opportunities to learn of the new product.
We took this story, transformed it into a piece of work to be proud of and successfully targeted crucial audiences aligning with the SBRC’s objectives.
By achieving coverage in highly regarded national titles we ensured a wide audience was reached. Yet by ensuring both business media and regional titles picked up on the story, we helped the SBRC towards its key objective: to create a resilient Scotland for business to flourish in.
Looking for powerful corporate PR in Scotland? Then look no further
Our team believe stories are at the heart of every business and if told correctly, like the above example, will help your business achieve key aims, while making for a happier workplace.
If you’re interested, get in touch with us on 0131 561 2244, or by using the handy form below:
Chris Fairbairn is an Account Director with award-winning public relations agency Holyrood PR. He is part of an expert PR team delivering PR services to a wide range of clients from headquarters in Edinburgh, Scotland.View Chris's Profile
Tuesday, May 21st, 2019
Comments Off on Council Responds to Glasgow Pensioners’ Call to Make Carntyne Safer
Tuesday, May 21st, 2019
Comments Off on Start-up firm makes senior appointment as it prepares for bright future
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.