Victorian jewellery costs
Thursday, September 22nd, 2005
on behalf of Alistir Wood Tait Antique and Fine Jewellery
• Union Jack brooch set with diamonds, sapphires and rubies – £2500
• Sophisticated butterfly brooch, crafted from cut steel to give the illusion that gemstones have been used – £250.
• Pretty silver and amethyst brooch – £250.
• For serious jewellery collectors an original Castellani brooch, containing daises made up from the unique micro mosaic material – £1500.
• Visually striking amethyst and pearl gothic design necklace – £855.
• Understated yet eye-catching three-strand necklace encrusted with pearls and amethysts – £1150.
• Star shaped pendant encrusted with scores of pearls and a single solitaire diamond – £1200.
Tuesday, November 24th, 2020
Comments Off on Care home arranges “Grand Tour of Scotland” to bring the attractions through the door
Tuesday, November 17th, 2020
Comments Off on Skyrora conducts vacuum chamber engine tests to replicate space-like conditions