Victorian jewellery costs
Thursday, September 22nd, 2005
on behalf of Alistir Wood Tait Antique and Fine Jewellery
• Union Jack brooch set with diamonds, sapphires and rubies – £2500
• Sophisticated butterfly brooch, crafted from cut steel to give the illusion that gemstones have been used – £250.
• Pretty silver and amethyst brooch – £250.
• For serious jewellery collectors an original Castellani brooch, containing daises made up from the unique micro mosaic material – £1500.
• Visually striking amethyst and pearl gothic design necklace – £855.
• Understated yet eye-catching three-strand necklace encrusted with pearls and amethysts – £1150.
• Star shaped pendant encrusted with scores of pearls and a single solitaire diamond – £1200.