U.S. Kids Golf Tees Off with Major Coverage
Tuesday, May 30th, 2017
on behalf of U.S. Kids Golf European Championship
Our Scottish PR Agency Drives Fantastic Coverage of One of the World’s Most Prestigious Tournaments
EUROPE’S biggest golfing tournament has once again made it’s way to Scotland’s Golf Coast to showcase the world’s best talents and bring families together.
Now in its 10th year, the U.S. Kids Golf European Championship will bring 660 children from 51 countries together to celebrate the best aspects of Scotland’s greatest game.
We made sure that this blockbuster event had the media coverage to go with it piquing the interest of television and radio crews who couldn’t wait to get into the swing of things and broadcast their stories across the world.
On top of this we had local media covering the story in the lead-up to tee off and a raft of coverage in national papers as the kids in East Lothian got underway.
All-in-all we generated:
- A piece on STV News – one of Scotland’s premier media outlets
- An interview with U.S. Kids Golf on BBC Radio Scotland’s Newsdrive
- Coverage in the Scotsman and the Herald reaching a combined 48,321 readers in the heartland of Scottish golf
- Local coverage in the East Lothian Courier and the Edinburgh Evening News helping to draw attention to the amazing spectators opportunity close to home
- Prominent picture coverage in the Times and their Irish edition
- Glasgow’s Evening Times highlighting the tournaments fun-side in pictures
Our Scottish PR Agency is well versed in making the most of your business’s champion work
Get in touch with our team of PR Experts and see how we can turn your everyday into something to be proud of.
Call 0131 561 2244 or fill out the form below to find out more:
Tuesday, November 24th, 2020
Comments Off on Care home arranges “Grand Tour of Scotland” to bring the attractions through the door