Tigerlily relaunch reaps media coverage
Thursday, November 5th, 2015
on behalf of Tigerlily and Lulu
Tigerlily concretes its position with the help of pub and restaurant PR experts
When the boutique hotel, bar and restaurant Tigerlily underwent a £500,000 refurbishment, we were thrilled to play a part in the announcement and the relaunch of the venue.
With a visually stunning new look, the George Street venue was on its way to reinforce its position as Scotland’s leading independent style bar, restaurant and hotel.
We strengthened their efforts with a carefully designed media-relations campaign focusing on the significant investment, the incredible new interiors and the official relaunch event.
Working with an acclaimed designer Jim Hamilton, who conceived the original design for Tigerlily, we shared the details of the eye-catching features which included a new marble top bar, a gallery of quirky art, crystal-studded tiled flooring and an abundance of greenery. Not to mention a delectable new food and drink menu.
With tailored press releases and stunning photographs, we shouted about the event to key trade, local, national and business press and were flooded with coverage in no time.
The highlights included:
- A total of 26 pieces of coverage with an overall reach of 1,195,945
- Far-reaching national print and online coverage in The Scotsman, The Herald and STV.tv
- Key local coverage hits in Edinburgh Evening News and Edinburgh Reporter
- A three-page spread in DRAM Magazine – Scotland’s leading monthly licensed trade news magazine for bar, pub, hotel and restaurant news
- A feature in Scotland’s largest lifestyle magazine i-on
- Features in the business press and newsletters such as Marketing Edinburgh, Aberdeen Business News, Daily Business Group and Scottish Licensed Trade News
- Further trade coverage in food and drink publications such as citylicious.net and blog.5pm – Glasgow & Edinburgh Restaurant News
- Blog and social media mentions by key local food and drink and lifestyle influencers including Boys Eat Scotland and TartanBrunette
Packaging stories in a campaign-focused way that covered various angles of interest and reached a diverse audience has helped to cement Tigerlily’s position as one of Scotland’s number one destinations for food, drink and entertainment.
IF YOUR HOSPITALITY BUSINESS COULD DO WITH A BOOST TO ITS PUBLIC PROFILE, GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR PUB AND RESTAURANT PR EXPERTS
Getting in touch with us couldn’t be easier. Just phone us on 0131 561 2244 or take a few seconds to fill out the simple form, below, and we’ll get straight back to you:
Friday, September 25th, 2020
Comments Off on Food and Drink PR experts construct huge collaboration with Great British Bake Off contestant
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.