Tigerlily blossoms as must-see new venue, with help of hotel PR
Saturday, August 23rd, 2008
on behalf of Tigerlily and Lulu
Stylish hotel restaurant and nightclub venue enjoyed the best possible start to life with powerful media exposure
TIGERLILY is the venue which reinvented Edinburgh’s nightlife in the noughties and she’s a real head turner. She stands tall on George Street, is effortlessly stylish yet still manages to ooze warmth and charm.
When Tigerlily burst on to the scene in 2006, she made major headlines for all the right reasons. It was a start in life most rivals could only dream of and she never looked back, going on to enjoy success after success.
We know, because we were there.
In fact the team at Holyrood PR managed the public relations round that original launch and helped painstakingly forge the image of Scotland’s number one lifestyle bar, restaurant and boutique hotel.
During an intensive four month PR push we helped tell the story of Tigerlily to a huge audience, creating a media buzz that almost instantly established its reputation as the ‘go to’ venue credited with redefining Edinburgh’s bar and restaurant scene.
In that short few weeks we:
- Delivered more than 80 significant items of media coverage in newspapers, magazines and influential online sites across the world.
- Reached an audience of well over 34 million people
- Put the Tigerlily name on the lips of savvy travellers and discerning diners, as well as the hippest clubgoers at both home and abroad.
- Achieved the desired target of seeing the hotel listed in Conde Nast Traveller and upmarket travel site, Mr & Mrs Smith
- Also helped the venue secure coverage in sought after glossies including Red, Marie Claire and Grazia
- Helped ensure room bookings smashed initial targets
- Brought in influential reviewers – ensuring Tigerlily earned 28 reviews within months of opening
- Generated positive media coverage and feedback that underpinned submissions which saw the venue decorated with six awards in just six months.
Neither Tigerlily nor Holyrood PR have looked back since those heady opening days and we’ve both gone on to enjoy consistent success. We’ve both kept innovating and reinventing while staying true to our shared belief of delivering excellence.
In the intervening years we’ve delivered award-winning hospitality PR success for bars, restaurants, hotels, contract caterers, unusual venues and event management experts.
That’s why, when the owners of Tigerlily wanted experts they could trust to handle the repuation of their most beautiful and valuable asset, they turned to us.
Could your hotel, hostel, bar or restaurant benefit from this kind of powerful PR
Getting in touch with our team of hospitality PR experts couldn’t be easier.
Scott Douglas is the co-founder of the multi award-winning Holyrood PR, renowned public relations agency in Edinburgh, Scotland.
As well as providing expert PR services in Scotland and the UK, the former journalist heads a team which offers a host of other professional media services.
Those include crisis management PR, photography for business PR, affordable business video, social media campaigns and strategic content planning and delivery for businesses of all sizes.
Wednesday, September 18th, 2019
Comments Off on University Letting Service “40 Homes Short” as Demand Exceeds Supply
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.