Rocket test coverage reaches new heights
Tuesday, February 25th, 2020
on behalf of Skyrora
Breakthrough engine testing reaches one sixth of UK population with help of expert tech PR
OUR client Skyrora took a major step forward towards the UK’s first commercial space flight – after completing a week of testing in Scotland on its LEO engine.
As if not exciting enough, it also completed the first real world-testing of the eco-aviation fuel, Ecosene, a fuel comprised of mostly waste plastics.
With our tech PR hats on, we were incredibly eager to position these otherworldly achievements. We swiftly packaged up a story and delivered a media roll-out that delivered huge reach and success.
The highlights speak for themselves:
- 58 items of UK based print and online coverage, reaching audience of 11.5 million (Kantar) – around one-sixth of the entire UK population
- Coverage in major major outlets reaching a vast British audience, including Mail Online, i newspaper, Metro, Yahoo
- Features across Scotland’s national press, such as The Herald, The Courier, The National and The Scotsman
- Business features, highlighted by a feature on Forbes.com, reaching an important investor community
- Extensive online coverage across dozens of regional outlets
Are you looking for Tech PR?
We’d love to tell your stories in ways that boost your business and its morale.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team, who will be delighted to help. You can do so easily by calling 0131 561 2244 or by using the form below:
Chris Fairbairn is an Account Director with award-winning public relations agency Holyrood PR. He is part of an expert PR team delivering PR services to a wide range of clients from headquarters in Edinburgh, Scotland.View Chris's Profile
Tuesday, July 14th, 2020
Comments Off on Skyrora opens rocket engine test complex expected to create over 170 jobs
Monday, July 13th, 2020
Comments Off on Second bite at coverage as stockists’ story is savoured by the press
Sunday, July 12th, 2020
Comments Off on Space race specialist uses successful tech PR to prove the sky is not the limit
So how can we help?
Meet the teamOur people
Meet the people who make Holyrood PR what it is, and get an insight into what makes them tick
Benefit from business videoAction!
Find out how affordable video can bring a host of benefits to your business.
Make an impact with PR photographyFind out more
Every story can be told better with pictures. Discover our affordable, high-impact photo packages.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.