Breakthrough engine testing reaches one sixth of UK population with help of expert tech PR
OUR client Skyrora took a major step forward towards the UK’s first commercial space flight – after completing a week of testing in Scotland on its LEO engine.
As if not exciting enough, it also completed the first real world-testing of the eco-aviation fuel, Ecosene, a fuel comprised of mostly waste plastics.
With our tech PR hats on, we were incredibly eager to position these otherworldly achievements. We swiftly packaged up a story and delivered a media roll-out that delivered huge reach and success.
The highlights speak for themselves:
- 58 items of UK based print and online coverage, reaching audience of 11.5 million (Kantar) – around one-sixth of the entire UK population
- Coverage in major major outlets reaching a vast British audience, including Mail Online, i newspaper, Metro, Yahoo
- Features across Scotland’s national press, such as The Herald, The Courier, The National and The Scotsman
- Business features, highlighted by a feature on Forbes.com, reaching an important investor community
- Extensive online coverage across dozens of regional outlets
Are you looking for Tech PR?
We’d love to tell your stories in ways that boost your business and its morale.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team, who will be delighted to help. You can do so easily by calling 0131 561 2244 or by using the form below:Contact Form