Tech PR Brings Media Success for Leading Independent Network Provider’s Most Successful Year
ESTABLISHED in 1994, Commsworld has quickly grown to become one of Scotland’s most trusted providers of digital connectivity – with the Scottish firm recently celebrating a record-breaking year of success.
Highlights of the company’s rapid growth included the acquisition of one of the UK’s largest public sector telecoms contracts, as well as the expansion of its ultra-fast optical core network – all amounting to a threefold increase in profits.
We shared news of the network provider’s 41% boost in revenue to business writers across the country – with Commsworld’s key messages reaching nearly a quarter of a million people.
Coverage highlights included:
- Coverage on key business sites – Insider, Daily Business and High Growth Scotland – ensuring the news of Commsworld success reached influential industry figures
- Posts on prominent local business sites – Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce and Invest Edinburgh
- Online and print coverage in top national title, The Scotsman
- Shares across Twitter and Facebook – with the news reaching over 80,000 on social media alone
- A total of over 208,000 opportunities to see
Securing both national and trade coverage for Commsworld enables the firm to maintain their reputation as the county’s largest independent telecoms firm – with its 100-strong team operating across public and private sector contracts.
“Our past year shows that it is right to question the norm and provide a dynamic and personal service people appreciate.” Take a look at the press release to find out more about Commsworld’s record year
Why not find out what tech PR could do to boost your business?
It’s not just tech – we work across a range of sectors, expertly sharing the news of our clients and getting in touch couldn’t be easier.
Give us a call on 0131 561 2244 or fill in the handy form below and one of the team will get straight back to you:Contact Form