SSPDT experience boost thanks to a PR agency in Edinburgh
Tuesday, January 3rd, 2017
on behalf of Scottish Schools Pipe Band Championships
Bumper pledge to boost Scotland’s music in schools gets recognition thanks to the work of our PR agency in Edinburgh
THE Scottish Schools Pipes and Drums Trust has committed £500,000 towards the tuition of Scotland’s traditional music in Scottish schools.
Such a commitment deserves to be ‘piped’ from the rooftops – and that is exactly what happened when our PR agency in Edinburgh stepped in to tell the story.
The bagpipes are a national Scottish instrument and ensuring it is kept alive today the SSPDT set up a school programme for tuition to learn the pipes and drums on the same basis as other orchestral instruments, reaching thousands of children. To find out more read the original press release here.
Wanting to spread the story, our team got to work and PR success followed:
- 20 items of media coverage – 5,564,899 opportunities to see
- Key national coverage with The Times, The Herald, The National, The Courier, and Press and Journal sharing the story.
- Those important national outlets also contributed to fantastic online coverage – accessing readers that receive their news from either platform.
- Further online coverage with the Daily Mail, BT and Evening Telegraph all publishing the story on their websites.
- Regional coverage in the Cumbernauld News and the Mearns Leader.
Do you have a business with a story you want to share?
If you are looking to kick of 2017 with a raft of positive publicity, get in touch with our award winning PR agency in Edinburgh.
We believe stories are at the heart of every business – and if told in an engaging way to the right people help businesses to be more profitable.
Get in touch with us by calling 0131 561 2244 or by filling out the wee form below:
Tuesday, October 30th, 2018
Comments Off on Law Firm’s Fundraising Night Raises Record Amount for Children’s Charities
So how can we help?
Benefit from business videoAction!
Find out how affordable video can bring a host of benefits to your business.
Meet the teamOur people
Meet the people who make Holyrood PR what it is, and get an insight into what makes them tick
Make an impact with PR photographyFind out more
Every story can be told better with pictures. Discover our affordable, high-impact photo packages.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.