Spectacular launch in the media for Gilson Gray, thanks to legal PR experts
Thursday, May 29th, 2014
on behalf of Gilson Gray
Bumper haul of headlines for exciting new law firm which works with legal PR partners
EXCITING new law firm Gilson Gray saw its Scottish launch enjoy a fabulous welcome in the media.
While legal companies come and go, the creation of Gilson Gray caught the imagination of the media, including the popular press, the quality press, leading business publications, legal titles and others.
That success was down to Gilson Gray’s trusted partnership with the legal PR experts at Holyrood PR. We elevated the story of the new firm’s launch by revealing it was believed to be the biggest launch of a full-service legal firm in Scotland for 100 years.
That powerful story also helped position the two founders, lawyer Glen Gilson and property expert Matthew Gray, as ambitious entrepreneurs worth keeping an eye on.
Foremost among the coverage was a glowing Sunday newspaper story. highlights of the headlines included:
- A story in Scotland on Sunday, the country’s pre-eminent quality weekend title which reaches the nation’s most powerful business people and politicians
- A significant article in the Business Insight section of The Times, one of the world’s best known newspapers
- An extensive report on the new legal firm on the website of Scotland’s biggest news title, the Daily Record
- Positive coverage on the globally-respected Scotsman.com news
- Powerful reach in a host of the most influential business titles, including Insider magazine, The Business Journal and Business Quarter (BQ) magazine
- Articles in influential legal media titles, including The Journal of the Law Society of Scotland and The Global Legal Post, as well as the Scottish Legal News website
- Further coverage in sites as diverse as Deadline News, Scottish Energy News and Allmediascotland
Gilson Gray launched following nearly a year of careful planning. The senior figures are Glen Gilson, one of the leading private client lawyers in Scotland and previously part of the senior management team at HBJ Gateley, and Matthew Gray, former head Head of Property and Legal Services and member of the Managing Board at Pagan Osborne.
The pair carried out painstaking negotiations to recruit an expert team of nine solicitor partners and four other senior executives to head and develop the business’s legal, property and financial services divisions.
They promise that the new firm will be fresh and modern and will shake up the stuffy image which often bedevils the legal profession.
To read more about the launch of Gilson Gray, check out our original press release.
Our award-winning public relations agency in Scotland can help your business to achieve amazing results
We’d love the chance to hear about the challenges facing your business – and to advise which of our range of cost-effective services can deliver powerful results, including boosting your bottom line and helping to motivate your team.
Getting in touch couldn’t be easier. Phone us on 031 561 2244 or take a few seconds to fill and submit the simple form below and we’ll get straight back to you:
Raymond Notarangelo, co-founded Scottish PR agency, Holyrood PR after spotting a gap for colourful and innovative public relations in Edinburgh. He now leads a team providing media relations, social media, video, photography, brand newsrooms, crisis communication and media relations.View Raymond's Profile
Tuesday, April 23rd, 2019
Comments Off on Top lawyer joins Gilson Gray, host of top media coverage follows
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.