Space tech firm rockets to stratospheric instant PR success
Wednesday, September 19th, 2018
on behalf of Skyrora
Satellite launch provider enjoys a jet-propelled national public relations profile
- Two powerful stories targeted at mainstream and business media and generating 30 articles and reach of approximately three and a half million people
- Coverage across BBC, The Times, i, Daily Mail, Daily Record, STV and many more
- Regional coverage in both England and Scotland
- Forward planning interest from major national outlets for its history-making liquid-fuel engine tests
- Hugely valuable social media reach, including re-tweets and conversations on Twitter from the leader of Edinburgh Council, as well as various heads of department and influential policymakers
Find out how to enjoy instant PR success for your business with our award-winning PR agency
Chris Fairbairn is an Account Director with award-winning public relations agency Holyrood PR. He is part of an expert PR team delivering PR services to a wide range of clients from headquarters in Edinburgh, Scotland.View Chris's Profile
Wednesday, May 20th, 2020
Comments Off on UK’s first complete ground rocket test in 50 years takes place in Scotland
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.