Carer’s inspirational story rocks national media
Wednesday, January 13th, 2021
Samantha warms the hearts of the media with the help of Social Care PR experts
After Samantha suffered a minor heart attack just eight weeks before a promotion to land her dream role at Peebles Care Home, Holyrood PR knew her remarkable recovery was a story worth sharing with national news outlets.
The coverage our social care PR experts delivered were:
- 19 items of coverage across Print, Online and Digital
- 557,327 opportunities to see
- Impressive national coverage in The Scottish Sun and The Daily Record (print and online)
- Local and Regional coverage in Southern Reporter, Borders Telegraph, Peeblesshire News, Edinburgh Live
- Valuable specialist coverage in The Carer, The Carer Weekly and Caring Times
- Samantha approached national press agency SWNS regarding news story
Achieving coverage in a number of local titles was a success in itself for Holyrood PR, as the local press had run negative stories on the home in the previous month.
However, Samantha’s speedy recovery was picked up by local and national press.
The success culminated with Samantha being interviewed by a senior reporter at the Daily Record, giving Mansfield Care features in online and print coverage.
This huge success has boosted Mansfield Care’s reputation, especially Peebles Care Home which was previously criticised, and shows the high standard of care provided throughout Scotland.
You can read the original press release here.
Looking to boost your business into the media headlines? Our team of social care PR experts are always on hand to help.
Monday, April 12th, 2021
Comments Off on Highland practices secure future by joining fast-growing dental group
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.