Edinburgh space firm hogs the headlines thanks to expert Tech PR
OUR Tech PR team love writing about rocket engines and space for our client Skyrora and people love reading about them judging by another bumper month of coverage for them in July.
It was a landmark month for the Edinburgh-based firm as it carried out testing on a fully 3D-printed, commercial rocket engine for the first time ever in the UK.
The engine boasts stop-start technology, meaning Skyrora’s rocket can deliver satellites to different or-bits – similar to a school bus dropping pupils off at different locations on its route.
And we knew such an event was crucial to positioning Skyrora as a forward-thinking company so set about speaking to the key players in the project and crafting a media release that was sure to capture attention across a wide range of titles.
The results were fantastic as not only were we able to ensure Skyrora’s key messages were included in coverage both north and south of the border, we were also able to showcase a major milestone in the UK space race.
In total, we delivered;
- Coverage in major national titles including The Scotsman and The Herald
- Trade coverage in publications included Forbes, Business Insider and BQ Magazine
- Local coverage from across the UK, from Cornwall to Edinburgh
- A reach of over 267,000 from social channels alone
- In total reach of 570,984