Care PR Harnesses the Potential of Positive Feedback
MAKING the most of your successes is absolutely vital in PR, so when our client Blackwood received a raft of five and six, yes six, star reports from the Care Inspectorate we were sure to spread the word.
These reports are seal of quality for Blackwood’s services so we were sure to target local press and care titles, putting our client in front of as many people as possible and linking in with those who could benefit from its work.
As specialists in Care PR we understand the value of getting your name out there and helped Blackwood celebrate its success.
All in all this fantastic story generated:
- 14 pieces of coverage in care and local titles
- 72,000 opportunities to see in trusted titles for all to see
- Pieces in well-read local papers the Aberdeen Evening Express, Motherwell Times, Dumbarton Reporter and The Gazette
- Hits in Scottish Housing News, OT Magazine and Care Industry News
- Headlines in the West and Aberdeenshire – the areas where Blackwood achieved success
Grabbing a haul of coverage can make a real different to so many aspects of an organisation from recruitment, to donations and even sales, so we were delighted to once again give Blackwood the exposure it had earned.
Could our team of Care PR experts help boost your organisation?
Call 0131 561 2244 or fill out the form below to find out more:Contact Form