Our Scottish property PR Team spread the story of CALA’s largest house-type launch to date to more than a million people.
The Avenue, a collection of eight homes comprising of two of the largest house-types released by CALA Homes in the region, launched for reservation.
Our expert Property PR Team delivered the following exceptional results:
- 16 items of coverage across print, online, and social media
- Creating a remarkable 1,470,175 opportunities to see
- A feature on the front page of The Scotsman
- More than 400 comments, 259 reactions, and 51 shares on a single Facebook post by Edinburgh Evening News
- Extensive coverage in national, regional, and specialist trade press
- Coverage in The Scotsman, MSN UK, Edinburgh Evening News, and Scottish Financial News
Gaining an exceptional number of opportunities to see, the team helped CALA to launch this phase of Ravelrig Heights, highlighting not only the quality and vast size of the homes, but also CALA’s commitment to local Balerno projects such as the local rugby club, Currie Chieftans, and the Ravelrig Riding for the Disabled Association.
The Avenue is part of CALA’s award-winning Light & Space range, and holds an expansive plot-size rarely seen in the highly sought-after area of Balerno, which added to the exclusivity of the development.
By honing in on the prestigious nature of the homes, our Property PR team successfully grabbed the attention of press and created a stir in print, online, and across social media
You can read the original press release here.
COULD YOUR BUSINESS DO WITH A PUSH FROM OUR PROPERTY PR TEAM?
We would love to hear from you! Getting in touch couldn’t be easier. Phone us on 0131 561 2244, or simply fill out the form below and someone from our team will get straight back to you:Contact Form