Learn to Swim campaign attracts UK-wide coverage
Thursday, January 4th, 2018
on behalf of Scottish Water
Swimming campaign gains national success for Scottish PR agency
MORE than 50,000 Scottish children are already benefitting from potentially lifesaving swimming lessons thanks to the partnership between Scottish Water and Scottish Swimming.
The innovative Learn to Swim programme – part of Scottish Swimming’s National Framework for Swimming in Scotland – aims to reach more than 100,000 youngsters across the country, with more than 17 Leisure Trusts and Local Authorities having adopted the programme.
With Olympic pool hero Duncan Scott as the ambassador of the three-year partnership, the campaign has already racked up an impressive amount of media attention.
Highlights of our campaign included:
– A reach of more than 764,360 readers
– Radio feature on BBC Radio Scotland’s primetime Newsdrive programme
– UK-wide coverage in i newspaper
– Key cuttings in national papers including Daily Record, Herald and The Scotsman
– Coverage in Scotland’s top provincial titles, The Press and Journal and The Courier
– Excellent local coverage in a further seven titles, including the Evening Times and the Stornoway Gazette