Blackwood’s Digital Award Win Earns Major Media Coverage
Thursday, May 18th, 2017
on behalf of Blackwood
News of important award success spreads with help of Blackwood’s Scottish PR Agency
BLACKWOOD recently celebrated success at the UK Housing Awards – the sector’s equivalent of the Oscars – at a glittering ceremony in London.
The Outstanding Approach to Promoting Digital Inclusion Award, collected by Fanchea Kelly, recognised the hugely important work of the 500 staff at Blackwood, who work across 29 of Scotland’s 32 local authority areas.
We thought this story about Blackwood’s hard-earned success was well worth sharing, and targeted key regional, business and trade titles to shout about it.
The story made a splash, with coverage in:
- Edinburgh’s most widely read paper, the Edinburgh Evening News – a key publication for Blackwood as its headquarters are based in the capital city
- Key charity sector titles including Third Force News and Charity Digital News.
- Important housing-related trade titles, Inside Housing and Scottish Housing News.
- Respected publications which focus on care and independent living, including UCan2Magazine, OT Magazine and The Care Home Environment.
- Other respected, online news sources, including the Scottish Business News Network (SBNN) and Deadline News
All of this coverage is vital to Blackwood, because it gets the organisation featured prominently and positively in front of the audiences which are most important to its work – namely the major players and influencers in the housing and care sectors.
What’s more, the extensive coverage also helped to remind those influencers exactly how innovative Blackwood is in ensuring the latest technology is harnessed to help vulnerable people live the most independent and fulfilling lives possible.
This kind of coverage not only showcases the brilliant work of Blackwood, it ensures staff feel recognised and valued. It also helps people who are using or choosing care and housing services to make more informed choices.
We love celebrating our client’s successes by securing big hitting coverage for their stories and reaching key titles for is just one way we make them proud.
Want to find out how your business can secure excellent coverage?
Our team of experts are always on hand to share your stories in the most effective way. Get in touch today by contacting 0131 561 2244 or by filling out the contact form below.
Monday, June 24th, 2019
Comments Off on Housing Association makes its mark with the media thanks to instant PR results
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.