The Worlds Biggest Piping Championship Gets Coverage to Match
AFTER receiving a record number of entries for the world’s biggest schools pipe band event, The Scottish Schools Pipes and Drums Trust followed up with a raft of media coverage in local titles ahead of the event.
As part of our targeted strategy for this client we took our time to ensure we spoke in a voice that people wanted to hear, and with fantastic media attention it certainly paid off.
We drafted and tailored press releases for every competing region; securing quoted from schools, competitors and tutors, adding colour to pique the interests of journalists and editors in the regions we wanted to reach.
Combined with quotes from SSPDT we were able to secure valuable publicity for the fast growing event.
All this added together to deliver bumper coverage ahead of the Championships:
- 25 items of coverage across Scotland getting the story to interested readers
- 134,384 readers reached in print throughout Scotland
- Articles in sources as far afield as Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stornoway and Skye
- 185,522 opportunities to see SSPDT in all local news sources
- Coverage in the Glasgow Evening Times reaching interested readers in the nation’s biggest city
- Online readership of 51,138 in titles such as the trusted Edinburgh Reporter and Paisley Gazette
Our Scottish PR Agency specialises in turning your business stories into headlines.
Experiences across a huge range of clients from events and business clients to food and drink firms, our executives are perfectly placed to turn your everyday into something to be proud of.
We find the stories in your business and use media nous, great writing and impeccable timing to get results for you.
Call 0131 561 2244 or fill out the form below to find out more:Contact Form