Scotland’s ‘local dentist’ hits the headlines
Friday, August 23rd, 2019
on behalf of Clyde Munro Dental Group
Dental PR establishes media profile for leading Scottish group
RAPIDLY-growing Scottish dental group, Clyde Munro, is set to double its practices within the year and needed a media presence to match its footprint in the dental industry.
Unearthing a wealth of stories within its patients, staff and head office, we’ve been sharing Clyde Munro’s latest news with the media over the past few months – with some impressive results.
Resident dentist at Clyde Munro’s Torwood Dental practice in Inverness, Jane Patterson was crowned Scottish Dentist of the Year at this year’s Scottish Dental Awards.
Jane’s outstanding credentials – particularly her patient and kind manner with young autistic children – saw her take home the accolade at a glittering ceremony in Glasgow earlier this year.
Outside of work Jane has a pretty jam-packed schedule, finding time to volunteer as part of RNLI’s Kessosk Lifeboat crew, as well as training for and competing in grueiling Iron Man events.
We shared the news of Jane’s well-deserved win with the media and scored a host of coverage, with highlights including:
- A double page spread in the Belfast Telegraph – perfectly timed for Clyde Munro’s recruitment push in Northern Ireland
- An article in one of Scotland’s most-read titles, the Daily Record
- Print and online coverage The Press and Journal
- A feature in Jane’s local paper back home, the Down Recorder
In total, the story reached over 770, 000 people – placing Clyde Munro’s key messages in front of potential patients and practices.
Acquiring new practices monthly, Clyde Munro’s support team at their Glasgow HQ needed to expand accordingly.
As a result, the group moved into new showpiece offices on the city’s Douglas Street – complete with relaxing breakout areas and modern conferencing facilities.
With the move signifying Clyde Munro’s continued growth, we told the story to the media.
- Print and online coverage in leading national title, The Scotsman – read by the biggest players in Scottish business
- Industry coverage in the Scottish Dental Magazine, Dentistry Review, and Densitry.co.uk
- An article on top business site, High Growth Scotland
- A host of shares across Facebook and Twitter
All of this – and more – amounted to over 610,000 opportunities to see the news – putting Clyde Munro’s move firmly on the map.
Establishing itself as a major player in Scottish dentistry, Clyde Munro has signaled its intentions to double its practices by the end of the year.
While the target may seem ambitious, the group launched with just seven practices and now boasts 26 across the country, with several more in the pipeline.
We told the story of Clyde Munro’s continued growth with national, business and industry press, with highlights including:
- Online and print coverage in top national title, The Scotsman
- Featuring online and in print in leading business title, The Herald
- Coverage in business sites, Insider and Daily Business
- Industry coverage in dental review
In total, the news reached over 732,000 people, spreading Clyde Munro’s growing footprint across Scotland.
Continuing to deliver high profile media coverage for Clyde Munro allows the group to maintain its reputation as one of the country’s leading dental groups – putting its news in front of the audience who matter most.
Why not find out how our team of expert communicators could deliver this kind of result for your business?
Getting in touch couldn’t be easier. Simply give us a call on 0131 561 2244 or take a few seconds to fill in the form below and one of the team will get straight back to you:
Monday, January 27th, 2020
Comments Off on Scottish Network Provider Recognised by UK’s National Tech Sector
Wednesday, January 22nd, 2020
Comments Off on Every day is a learning day in the PR industry – my first week at Holyrood PR
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.