SBRC secures sizable tech PR coverage in November
Tuesday, December 17th, 2019
on behalf of Scottish Business Resilience Centre
Success spreads far and wide for the Scottish Business Resilience Centre
OUR CLIENT, the Scottish Business Resilience Centre (SBRC), has a reputation for keeping Scotland’s business communities safe.
In November, we worked with SBRC to raise awareness of two stories:
- Their new Business Resilience Guide specifically for small-to-medium enterprises and startups, which covers every concern from fire safety and GDPR to trafficking and cybersecurity
- A warning for Black Friday bargain-hunters about too-good-to-be-true deals, as unsuspecting shoppers become targets for criminals looking to offload counterfeit goods for a profit
We shared the Business Resilience Guide with tech, business and national press, and achieved widespread coverage.
Some highlights included:
- Coverage in The Scotsman and The Evening News
- Online coverage in Insider, The Edinburgh Reporter and Perthshire Magazine
- Local and regional coverage in the Mearns Leader, Buchan Observer, Milngavie and Bearsden Herald
- Newsletter coverage in Insider directly to more than 12,000 inboxes
- Total opportunities to see of 148,682
We shared the Black Friday warning with national, regional and local press, and achieved an array of coverage across the country, including:
- Online coverage in The North Edinburgh News, The Orcadian and Strathspey and Badenoch Herald
- Regional and local coverage in the Fife and Kinross Extra, Arran Banner and Barrhead News
- Total opportunities to see of more than 50,000
The coverage generated plays a crucial role in maintaining SBRC’s position as an authority in the Scottish business community, as well as continuing to develop links between the SBRC and local communities across the country.
Call 0131 561 2244 or fill out the form below to find out more:
Friday, November 27th, 2020
Comments Off on Food and Drink PR team celebrate ice cream giants 30th anniversary with a lifetime supply
Monday, November 23rd, 2020
Comments Off on Thriving family dentist acquired by dedicated Scottish dental group
So how can we help?
Meet the teamOur people
Meet the people who make Holyrood PR what it is, and get an insight into what makes them tick
Make an impact with PR photographyFind out more
Every story can be told better with pictures. Discover our affordable, high-impact photo packages.
Benefit from business videoAction!
Find out how affordable video can bring a host of benefits to your business.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.