Scottish Business Resilience Centre experience boosts thanks to Tech PR
Thursday, December 29th, 2016
on behalf of Scottish Business Resilience Centre
Warnings of fake online shopping vouchers resulted in a supermarket sweep of coverage.
ONLINE safety is increasingly important across the festive period with everyone trying their best to make the pennies last.
So when supermarket chain Aldi announced that its customers were being targeted by hoax vouchers, we positioned our client, the Scottish Business Resilience Centre (SBRC) as the cyber security thought leader by issuing a public service announcement.
Using our story spotting skills we helped the SBRC urge online shoppers to be exercise increased caution and to identify the supermarket vouchers appearing on social media as fraudulent.
Sharing the key tips and tricks for staying safe online from the digital experts at the Scottish Business Resilience Centre was key. Read the original press release regarding the hoax Aldi vouchers in this link.
Getting the tips for safety online during the festive period shared was highly important to our client and therefore our team.
Read our Tech PR success story:
- A staggering 41 items of media coverage – 189,215 opportunities to see
- Key national coverage with The National and The Evening Express sharing the story in print.
- Amazing pick up from several regional titles such as the Edinburgh Evening News, The Southern Reporter, and the Linlithgow Gazette publishing the story online.
- Further regional coverage in print in the Perthshire Advertiser, Hawick News, and the Rutherglen Reformer.
- Two radio stations, Kingdom fm and Central fm, shared the story on their websites accessing readers that may not frequent typical news outlets.
Do you have a business that wants to experience tech PR success?
If you want to share the stories of your business, get in touch with our award winning agency.
We believe stories are at the heart of every business – and if told in an engaging way to the right people help businesses to be more profitable.
Get in touch with us by calling 0131 561 2244 or by filling out the wee form below:
Monday, February 5th, 2018
Comments Off on Public WiFi Poses Security Problems According to Leading Experts
So how can we help?
Benefit from business videoAction!
Find out how affordable video can bring a host of benefits to your business.
Meet the teamOur people
Meet the people who make Holyrood PR what it is, and get an insight into what makes them tick
Make an impact with PR photographyFind out more
Every story can be told better with pictures. Discover our affordable, high-impact photo packages.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.