From homes to market reports, Warners hit the headlines in May with the help of Property PR
WITH summer just around the corner, temperatures in the capital weren’t the only thing heating up. Warners Solicitors and Estate Agents banished any signs of Brexit blues as they welcomed a haul of red hot coverage with the help of Property PR.
With activity for both buyers and sellers at its highest since the ‘credit crunch’, Warners’ market report was a sure-fire hit with news desks – catching the attention of The Herald and even nabbing the front page spot with the Edinburgh Evening News.
Elsewhere, comments on seller mistakes and open viewings also featured two weeks in a row in The Times Bricks & Mortar, while a sensational seaside villa in Joppa sold within the week thanks to promotion in The Sun, Edinburgh Live an Scottish Field.
With more than half a million opportunities to see, could this be Warners’ hottest May on record?
Highlights of the campaign include:
- The front page story on Edinburgh and the Lothians’ leading paper – Edinburgh Evening News
- Local hits with The Edinburgh Reporter, North Edinburgh News and Edinburgh Live
- Prime national coverage with The Scotsman, The Times, The Sun, Scottish Field and The Herald
- Important trade pieces with Scottish Legal News and Scottish Financial News
- More than half million (531,803) opportunities to see
Vast media coverage at local and national level has boosted Warners’ profile and helped to establish the company as a leading voice in the city’s property market.
You can keep up-to-date with all Warners’ news and the latest market reports here.
WANT TO FIND OUT HOW WE CAN HELP YOU SEIZE A SIMILAR PROPERTY PR SUCCESS?
Our team of Property PR experts are always on hand to help your business tell its stories to the world. Get in touch with us today by calling us on 0131 561 2244 or by filling in the contact form below:Contact Form