Property PR coverage across the mediums as builder goes back to school
TO CELEBRATE a milestone in the high-profile redevelopment of the former Boroughmuir High School, CALA Homes (East) went back to the whiteboard with the help of Property PR.
In inviting senior students from the school to come back to their old place of learning, we celebrated the link to the recent past – and helped make a special VIP opening event media worthy.
An integrated package of work delivered:
– A primetime package on STV, with pupils and CALA East MD Craig Lynes interviewed and featured alongside attractive shots of interiors and exteriors
– Page lead coverage in the Edinburgh Evening News, along with a feature online
– Secured a feature in Boroughmuir’s upcoming alumni magazine, reaching thousands of ex pupils
– Further online trade coverage in key titles
– Photocalls organised to deliver a raft of high-impact images
– CALA social media content planned and delivered alongside its internal experts
-16 items of Coverage online and print Publications
-504358 opportunities to see across national, regional, business and speciality media
The coverage helped spread the word of our client’s redevelopment and celebrate this milestone.
The coverage also sparked an interest in the community’s thoughts and feelings which progressed into STV interviews with pupils and CALA’s Managing Director, Craig Lynes.
Read the original media release here: https://www.holyroodpr.co.uk/property-pr-pupils-return-to-former-place-of-learning-for-grand-entranceway-opening-at-landmark-restoration/
Looking to build Property PR into your business?
We believe stories are at the heart of every business and when told effectively, boost your bottom line, make your staff happier and recruitment easier.Contact Form