THE REOPENING OF SALES SUITES HELPED BY DISTILLER’S SANITISER CLEANS UP WITH THE LOCAL MEDIA
CALA Homes (East) has supported an East Lothian distillery with a major purchase of hand sanitiser enabling it to open its showhomes and sales suites safely after months of lockdown.
By purchasing of Nil By Mouth hand sanitiser, produced by NB Distillery, CALA also gave us a great opportunity to tell the story of how it opted to go local.
Our team at Holyrood PR were able to attract outstanding local features in popular news outlets across the east of Scotland. Some highlights included:
- A full page feature in the East Lothian Courier- which remains one of Scotland’s best regional papers.
- An article in the popular Edinburgh Evening News- which means we’d reached the two titles that cover East Lothian at a regional level
- Specialist coverage in Scottish Construction Now- reaching out to those who are involved in the field of construction directly
- A coveted spot in The Edinburgh Reporter newsletter as well a full-length article on their webpage.
- Social media coverage from NB Distillery- reflecting positively on CALA
- Total coverage reaching more than 75,000 individuals across the east of Scotland (Kantar)
The Nil By Mouth sanitiser is used alongside the new health and safety measures that CALA is adopting, in addition to the use of protective screens, new signage and an increased cleaning programme between appointments to help maintain a clean environment.
Targeted local coverage has allowed the local communities to keep in the know-how about the reopening of CALA’s sale suits as well as the new measures they will be taking to ensure the safety of both customers and staff.
WANT TO FIND OUT HOW OUR TEAM OF PROPERTY PR EXPERTS COULD HELP BOOST YOUR BUSINESS?
Getting in touch couldn’t be easier. Simply give us a call on 0131 561 2244 or take a few minutes to fill in the form below and one of our team will get straight back to youContact Form