Links with a recent past brings the best out of Boroughmuir
Thursday, January 14th, 2021
on behalf of CALA Homes
Property PR storytelling delivers impactful media and social publicity
- 11 cuttings reaching more than 127,000 people
- Coverage in The Edinburgh Reporter with a view count exceeding 11,000
- More than 90 organic views on the YouTube video
- Shared across the Boroughmuir Former Pupils Facebook pages, securing extensive engagement
- Ideal collateral for sharing directly to prospects and those interested in the new homes
- Front page mention and large feature in the Edinburgh Evening News
- Online coverage on the Evening News, with a Facebook post securing 225 likes, 124 comments and 25 shares
- Further coverage in The Edinburgh Reporter and Scottish Construction Now
- Total coverage exceeding 387,000 opportunities to see across 8 publications
Interested in expert public relations in Scotland?
Chris Fairbairn is an Account Director with award-winning public relations agency Holyrood PR. He is part of an expert PR team delivering PR services to a wide range of clients from headquarters in Edinburgh, Scotland.View Chris's Profile
Thursday, April 8th, 2021
Comments Off on Edinburgh hotel steals a march on opening thanks to medical exam tie-up
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.