Property PR storytelling delivers impactful media and social publicity
BOROUGHMUIR is renowned as one of Edinburgh’s finest state schools – and CALA’s redevelopment of its former home is proving top of the class.
So we set about work on two stories linking with its recent history. The first, saw us work with CALA to invite and host the current headteacher and two senior pupils back into their former classrooms for the first time since leaving.
They were duly astonished at the transformation, marvelling at the showhome, the concourses and two completed view homes. We created a video and press release package, achieving:
- 11 cuttings reaching more than 127,000 people
- Coverage in The Edinburgh Reporter with a view count exceeding 11,000
- More than 90 organic views on the YouTube video
- Shared across the Boroughmuir Former Pupils Facebook pages, securing extensive engagement
- Ideal collateral for sharing directly to prospects and those interested in the new homes
Our second story focused again on the links with the celebrated school – specifically CALA Sales Consultant, Nicholas Levinson, a former pupil now tasked with “selling off his old classrooms”.
Again, we crafted a package to entice the media, securing:
- Front page mention and large feature in the Edinburgh Evening News
- Online coverage on the Evening News, with a Facebook post securing 225 likes, 124 comments and 25 shares
- Further coverage in The Edinburgh Reporter and Scottish Construction Now
- Total coverage exceeding 387,000 opportunities to see across 8 publications
These two stories demonstrate perfectly the huge value and reach that can be achieved through effective storytelling.
Interested in expert public relations in Scotland?
Our vision is to transform the every day into what makes us proud – by telling the stories at the heart of the clients we work with. Our experience allows us to ensure we reach the largest and most important audiences, boosting bottom lines and workplace morale.
If you’re interested in working with us, please contact us on 0131 561 2244, or by using the form below: