HOUSE About That – Chesterhill Hits All The Headlines
Monday, August 21st, 2017
on behalf of Bell Ingram
Bell Ingram’s Listed Doer-Upper Was Pick of the Press Thanks to its Bargain Price Tag
WITH more and more reports in the news that house prices across Scotland are continuing to rise, it’s rare for one to come on to the market that can actually be described as great value for money.
So when our client Bell Ingram informed us of Chesterhill – a new to the market, listed country house costing just £200,000 – we knew it wouldn’t be a hard sell to the Scottish media.
Set on the southern shore of the Firth of Tay in Fife, the property has been unoccupied for several years and is in need of complete renovation. However, it would make the ideal purchase for anyone seeking a major property project – an opportunity that did not go unnoticed by the press.
Highlights of our property push included:
- 16 pieces of coverage in total
- Key hits across a range of Scottish and UK nationals, including Daily Mail, Daily Express, the Metro, the Sun, the Mirror and Daily Record
- An all-important feature in the Courier, both in print and online, reaching over 10,000 local househunters who form a key part of the target market
- Articles in both Country Living Magazine and online at Homes and Property, putting Chesterhill in front of even more potential buyers who are likely to be actively browsing property-specific publications
- Reaching a staggering potential audience of 6,289,038
Following our coverage success, Bell Ingram commented that the response had been phenomenal, with the daily calls more than doubling as enquiries flooded in. No doubt Chesterhill House will be snapped up in no time.
Looking to speak to experts in Property PR in Scotland?
Get in touch with our multi-award winning agency and find out how we can help, either by phoning 0131 561 2244 or filling out the form below:
Private: Alicia Simpson
The profile and biography of public relations professional Alicia Simpson, a junior account executive with award-winning Scottish public relations agency, Holyrood PR in Edinburgh.View Private:'s Profile
Monday, June 24th, 2019
Comments Off on Housing Association makes its mark with the media thanks to instant PR results
Wednesday, June 19th, 2019
Comments Off on Cairn celebrates success of intergenerational community project
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.