SCOTLAND’S major cities are undergoing something of a revolution and our client Commsworld is at the very heart of it all.
By working closely with infrastructure builder CityFibre, it is hooking up businesses in Edinburgh, Aberdeen (and in the near-future Glasgow) to ultra-fast pure fibre networks – providing gigabit capable ultra resilient bandwidth.
What does this mean to you and me? Businesses in these cities are getting a network that truly allows them to share real time information, host video conferencing to save time and money on travel – and reduce crippling and costly ‘downtime’ where signals are lost.
With the oil and gas industry suffering a well publicised downturn, the savings and improvements to efficiency and business makes Commsworld‘s service an attractive proposition, so we set about telling the world how Commsworld has secured recent success in the oil & gas sector.
We were then able to give it a focused and thorough send out, engaging with journalists in the key areas that could see it wind up in sight of key potential new business leads.
- High value coverage in the all important Press and Journal – Scotland’s oldest newspaper with a circulation close to 60,000, resulting in 159,000 potential opportunities to see – primarily made up North East, well-heeled readers, often comprised of all-important business leaders and decision makers.
- Print coverage in the Scotsman key central belt demographic of business influencers in one of Scotland’s most famous newspapers.
- Online features in both the Scotsman and the Press and Journal, reaching engaged business readers that are more likely switch online.
- Further highly valuable online business coverage was achieved with DailyBusinessGroup and Aberdeen Business News Network – ensuring Scotland’s business leaders in Aberdeen and further afield were given the best possible opportunity to catch the good news story.
- All important industry coverage Your Subsea News, Your Oil and Gas News and Your Communication News – decision makers with a keen interest in the wider industry were given the chance to read about how competitors are getting ahead – often a key motivation for switching to a new supplier.
The Power of an Underdogs Tale – How savvy public relations can help you punch above your weight and challenge your bigger rivals
Want Business Transformational Public Relations?
Commsworld has enjoyed a massive boost in its public profile since working with Holyrood PR to help tell its stories to the world .
We’d love the chance to outline how the same PR services could help your business. Get in touch with us on 0131 561 2244 or by using the handy form below: