Precision Drill Tech PR Coverage for Commsworld
Tuesday, September 6th, 2016
on behalf of Commsworld
- High value coverage in the all important Press and Journal – Scotland’s oldest newspaper with a circulation close to 60,000, resulting in 159,000 potential opportunities to see – primarily made up North East, well-heeled readers, often comprised of all-important business leaders and decision makers.
- Print coverage in the Scotsman key central belt demographic of business influencers in one of Scotland’s most famous newspapers.
- Online features in both the Scotsman and the Press and Journal, reaching engaged business readers that are more likely switch online.
- Further highly valuable online business coverage was achieved with DailyBusinessGroup and Aberdeen Business News Network – ensuring Scotland’s business leaders in Aberdeen and further afield were given the best possible opportunity to catch the good news story.
- All important industry coverage Your Subsea News, Your Oil and Gas News and Your Communication News – decision makers with a keen interest in the wider industry were given the chance to read about how competitors are getting ahead – often a key motivation for switching to a new supplier.
Want Business Transformational Public Relations?
Chris Fairbairn is an Account Director with award-winning public relations agency Holyrood PR. He is part of an expert PR team delivering PR services to a wide range of clients from headquarters in Edinburgh, Scotland.View Chris's Profile
Tuesday, February 19th, 2019
Comments Off on Could this invention transform walking for the visually impaired?
So how can we help?
Make an impact with PR photographyFind out more
Every story can be told better with pictures. Discover our affordable, high-impact photo packages.
Benefit from business videoAction!
Find out how affordable video can bring a host of benefits to your business.
Meet the teamOur people
Meet the people who make Holyrood PR what it is, and get an insight into what makes them tick
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.