Senior Account Executive / Experienced Account Executive
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
Creative. Committed. Caring. If you are all of these and more, plus you have a minimum of one year’s experience working full time in a PR agency, we would love to hear from you.
Holyrood PR is an established and flourishing PR, Digital and Video agency in Edinburgh, with clients including CALA Homes, Mackie’s of Scotland, Edinburgh First and Skyrora.
We offer competitive salaries, a brilliant, positive team that collaborates and potential for fast-track career-progression.
Not only that, we also boast a nine-day fortnight rota, giving you two long weekends a month – and potential 52/53 days of paid annual leave, among a number of other perks.
Responsibilities will include:
– Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients
– Supporting, inspiring and advancing junior team-members
– Delivering quality coverage and high impact ideas for agency and clients
– Implementing digital strategy, social media and incorporating our in-house video team wherever possible
– Problem solving, by identifying, raising and escalating any issues on accounts
– Regular new business ideas and contribution
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an agency on the up, which is focused on a five-year business growth strategy – and with a proven track record of developing fine PR professionals.
If you are interested, send in a CV, and a cover note outlining your relevant experience within the realm of public relations, to email@example.com
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.