Career Opportunity – PR job in Edinburgh
It’s a good news day here at Holyrood PR.
Thanks to sustained growth, we’re on the lookout for an Account Executive to join the ranks.
What you’re looking for:
Excitement – a vibrant, busy workplace where you can hone the skills to become a top operator.
Progression – with a career mapped out, with challenges matched by support, guidance and a dedicated training budget
Responsibility – and the chance to shine with a multi award-winning agency, while working across clients such as Mackie’s of Scotland, CALA Homes, Jurys Inn, Edinburgh Children’s Hospital Charity and Scottish Water.
Reward – with a competitive salary dependent on experience, plus perks.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with the talent, drive and work ethic to see their career flourish at breakneck speed
- Minimum of six months industry agency experience
- Adept inter-personal skills
- Ability and a passion for media relations, digital campaigns and the use of video
- Commercial savvy and an inate ability to “get” clients
- Efficient organiser
- Exemplary communicator with with a passion for writing
Are you looking for a PR job in Edinburgh? If your ambitions match our requirements, make sure to get in touch with [email protected], sending your CV and a cover letter. Applications provisionally close 18 May 2018.
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.