Pretty Successful Stories Make Dermal Clinic Look Fantastic
Wednesday, November 1st, 2017
on behalf of Dermal Clinic
A spread of key media coverage has Edinburgh Cosmetic Clinic looking its best
THANKS TO some exciting news from Dermal clinic this month, we have seen some excellent coverage in the media helping spread the world of all the amazing aesthetic work it does.
The first piece of clinic news, came from clinic Founder Jackie Partrige, who was recently chosen to give essential training to plastic surgeons, dermatologists, nurses, dentists and doctors from around the world on a Galderma panel of experts. Having Jackie on a panel of industry leaders was something we couldn’t wait to share.
We shared this story with the press and saw some pretty great results, including:
- A hit in one of Edinburgh’s most popular newspapers, The Edinburgh Evening News
- Coverage on the Scottish Business News Network website, an online publication sharing important business updates across Scotland
- A hit on Deadline News, a widely read online news source
Next, as the clinic approaches its tenth anniversary of opening, we helped Dermal Clinic celebrate an amazing ten years of double digit business growth with a spread in a collection of key media titles.
The highlights included:
- National print coverage in the well-respected Sunday publication, Scotland on Sunday- a huge achievement given the size and status of this newspaper
- Further coverage in The Edinburgh Evening News
- Key hits on BQ Live and the Scottish Business News Network, reaching out to an all-important business audience
- Online coverage on the influential The Edinburgh Reporter and Deadline News, two widely read online publications
- Shares across social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
Having Dermal Clinic recognised across so many important publications was particularly important as it helps put the clinic on the map for future business. Furthermore, having these stories shared across important social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter helped reach an even wider audience.
Seeing success spread in national, local and online media not only encourages customers in to the clinic but also helps show Jackie Partridge as an industry leader, recognising the clinic and all our amazing staff as true professionals.
Want to find out how our team of PR experts in Scotland could inject your business with media success?
The team at Holyrood PR are always on hand to help your business tell its stories to the world. Get in touch with us today by calling us on 0131 561 2244 or by filling in the contact form below:
Wednesday, January 22nd, 2020
Comments Off on Every day is a learning day in the PR industry – my first week at Holyrood PR
Wednesday, January 22nd, 2020
Comments Off on Businesses can avoid IR35 hysteria – by “treating contractors like the trades”
Tuesday, January 21st, 2020
Comments Off on South Queensferry community urged to engage in housing proposals
So how can we help?
Benefit from business videoAction!
Find out how affordable video can bring a host of benefits to your business.
Meet the teamOur people
Meet the people who make Holyrood PR what it is, and get an insight into what makes them tick
Make an impact with PR photographyFind out more
Every story can be told better with pictures. Discover our affordable, high-impact photo packages.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.