Mackie's of Scotland
Mackie's of Scotland makes truly delicious ice cream from whole milk and fresh cream – without breaking the bank. They make great crisps and chocolate too.
Based in Westertown Farm, a 1600 acre farm in Aberdeenshire, where the wind, land and cows help produce fresh milk and power for the ice cream dairy. Mackie’s philosophy has become “Sky to Scoop” to summarise the process where the wind provides power for the farm that grows the crops to feed the cows who make the milk (and cream) to make Mackie’s ice cream. Now Holyrood PR are working to share that great message and their other products to a Scottish audience and beyond.mackies.co.uk/
Wednesday, January 13th, 2021
Comments Off on Simple campaign scoops up sweet digital PR success reaching 42,356 users
Monday, January 11th, 2021
Comments Off on Mackie’s marches on as “Scotland’s most advanced freezer system” takes shape
Wednesday, December 9th, 2020
Comments Off on Mackie’s secure two supermarket giants and extensive National coverage
- Lucky ice cream lover wins a lifetime supply – captured in consumer PR photography
- Ice Swimmer Scoops Mackie’s Sponsorship
- Staff of Mackie’s Snapped for Sweet Story
- PR photography Captures Local who Landed a Sweet Parlour Job
- Innovative music trial for dairy cow herd caught in PR photograpy
- Mackie’s of Scotland Showcased Their New Sicilian Lemon Flavour with Powerful PR Photography
Contact detailsMackie’s of Scotland
- Telephone 01467 671466
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.