CALA Homes, the UK’s most upmarket major homebuilder which is headquartered in Scotland and employs 600 people. Its reputation was earned because of the high quality of the homes it builds in developments which are sensitively designed to augment the areas in which they sit.
CALA’s homes are highly sought after, retain their value over decades and earn loyalty from owners, who often live in a series of CALA properties. The firm uses our award-winning property PR services to help tell those success stories to the world.cala.co.uk/
Monday, May 13th, 2019
Comments Off on CALA ahead of the curve with largest residential EV provision in Scotland
Wednesday, May 8th, 2019
Comments Off on Leith Development offers Modern Take on Iconic Edinburgh Colonies
- On your marks, get set, BAKE
- Leading homebuilders snapshot successful development handover with PR photography
- CALA Homes Apprentices Develops With Great PR Photography
- Stunning New Crescent Is a Site For Sore Eyes – Thanks to PR Photography
- Happy Buyers Unlock Door To New Home In South Queensferry
- CALA Helps Young Gardeners Blossom in Straiton
- Photography PR snaps of Young Gardeners in North Berwick
- Green Fingered Pupils in Currie Pose for Photography PR pics
- Young Gardeners Dig for Gold with these Perfect Photography PR Snaps
- CALA Homes £10,000 Community Bursary Launch Boosted By PR Photography
- Picture Perfect PR Photography for Newborn Neighbours
- Local Pupils Help CALA Homes Plant Bulbs for Marie Curie
Contact detailsCairnlee House
Callendar Business Park
- Telephone 01324 600 000
- Fax 01324 600 001
- Email [email protected]
So how can we help?
Benefit from business videoAction!
Find out how affordable video can bring a host of benefits to your business.
Meet the teamOur people
Meet the people who make Holyrood PR what it is, and get an insight into what makes them tick
Make an impact with PR photographyFind out more
Every story can be told better with pictures. Discover our affordable, high-impact photo packages.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.