Bield Housing & Care
Bield cares passionately about older people and helps them live life on their terms, with the motto, Free To Be. With 1200 dedicated staff working across Scotland, the charity wanted public relations to raise the profile of its many successes.
Bield is one of the most respected names in providing housing, care and other services to 15,000 older people across 22 local authorities in Scotland. The registered charity has operated for more than 40 years, growing from humble beginnings with its first housing development in Bo’ness.bield.co.uk/
- PR Photography Finds a Home at The Walled Gardens
- Centenarian Reaches Ultimate Cairn as He ‘Tops’ 100
- Photography Captures Bields Year of Success
- Scottish housing and care charity look to future for staff and customers
- Face to face with the executives from Bield
- Bield Birthday Bash
- Service Users Recruit New Staff in Glasgow
- Fringe Performers Give Older Generation a Voice
- Care Home Scores A Winner With Extra Time Football Scheme
Contact details79 Hopetoun Street
- Telephone 0131 273 4000
- Fax 0131 557 6327
- Email [email protected]
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.