Banks Group knows reputation is vital when its developments mean spending 25 years or more as part of a local community. They chose Holyrood Partnership to manage their PR in Scotland.
As a responsible developer, Banks Group in Scotland is behind a number of renewables schemes, including wind farms, which will help give Scotland a sustainable source of power and cut reliance on environmentally damaging fossil fuels.
Tuesday, April 3rd, 2018
Comments Off on Connect2Renewables set to deliver £100m boost to South Lanarkshire Economy from Kype Muir Wind Farm
Wednesday, November 29th, 2017
Comments Off on BANKS MINING STARTS WORK RESTORING SPIRESLACK SURFACE COAL MINE
- Community drillers win Wind Farm Contract
- MP Heaps Praise on Banks Mining
- Award Winning PR Photography
- Event photography captures renewables event
- New training investment for West Lothian Miners
- Avondale Beekeepers Celebrates Bonus Donation
- Bowl Club sees greener side of wind farms
- First phase of new wind farm in action
- Meet the businessman with a “focus on the future”
- New Green surfaces From Green Company
- Welcome Back Hamilton Horses
- Connect 2 Renewables
Contact detailsInkerman House,
Saint John's Road,
- Telephone 0844 209 1515
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.