PR Account Executives benefit from our intensive , internal PR training, developed over 20 years and which has helped us steer four staff to win the coveted CIPR Young Communicator of the Year title.
We also encourage excellence in PR Account Managers and PR Account Directors, complete with a dedicated annual training budget for every member of our team.
You can find out about our current vacancies below – and we’d encourage you to also connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
We recruit on a regular basis and will post any new opportunities here when they arise.
Have you had a taste of PR and communications, but feel like you don’t have the support or pathway to develop and advance your career?
Good news – we are offering a rare opportunity to work as an AE/SAE at a multi-award winning and long-established Scottish PR and communications agency.
Our teams deliver dazzling results to an array of clients, from household names to passionate start-ups, across media relations, crisis comms, digital strategy, video and social media.
We believe stories are at the heart of every business – and that finding and sharing those stories in the most positive way helps businesses increase the bottom line while making for happier workplaces. Do you think you have what it takes to share that vision?
Principal accountabilities will be:
– Delivering and exceeding clients’ measurable objectives
– Producing quality written material, from press releases to social calendars
– Advancing a PESO model of client work
– Measurement, evaluation and celebration of client work
– Ensuring thorough and efficient time and project management, making use of software
– Establishing strong relationships with a range of clients
– Becoming a positive and active team-member, contributing ideas and energy
– Championing a passion and knowledge of the media as well as relationship building with key journalists
– Note: A full job spec will be provided at interview stage
You will have:
– At least six months full time PR experience, ideally within an agency setting
– A deep-rooted and demonstrable passion for storytelling and the media (digital, broadcast and traditional)
– Serious drive and energy backed up by a strong work-ethic
– A curious and interested mind, with a knack for story-spotting
– Charisma and the confidence to know when and how to advise clients, combined with the awareness of knowing when to seek support
– An ability to build strong and lasting relationships
– Flexibility to adapt to often unpredictable and far-reaching client requirements
– A desire to not stand still, both in terms of your own career and the agency
Interview process and how to apply:
We will begin to conduct a series of interviews as soon as we receive applications and may appoint a person to the role immediately. Please do not hesitate to submit an application. The interview process will require you to deliver a short presentation.
Ultimately, we want to see, from you, why you are not only passionate about PR – but why you are inspired to want to work for us.
Please send a CV, along with a reference (or contact) and a short covering email to [email protected]