Silver service sees award winning PR agency place in two new PR award categories
OUR PUBLIC relations agency scored big wins at a major ceremony when it picked up honours for campaign work in two areas for the first time.
Our work with care and specialist housing provider Bield earned us a silver in the Healthcare Campaign category, after we masterminded a major communications strategy to help it manage change in difficult times as it closed a series of care homes amid community sensitivities.
Meanwhile, our work which helped CALA Homes earn planning permission for a new housing development in Leith also earned a silver award – in the Construction, Property or Infrastructure Campaign category. Our agency also picked up five ‘Finalist’ accolades. The total list included:
– Outstanding PR Consultancy – Holyrood PR FINALIST
– Outstanding Young Communicator –Account Manager, Fraser Clarke FINALIST
– Construction, Property or Infrastructure Campaign – CALA Homes: A Waterfront Leith Can Be Proud Of SILVER
– Healthcare Campaign – Bield: Managing Change in Difficult Times SILVER
– Arts, Culture or Sport Campaign – Scottish Water: Making a Splash! FINALIST
– Public Sector Campaign – The Standards Commission for Scotland: Giving a PR Lift to Scottish Standards FINALIST
– Consumer Relations Campaign – Mackie’s of Scotland: Mackie’s Scoops Its First Parlour FINALIST
Our 2018 awards add to an already impressive and diverse haul of accolades. In fact, we have now claimed gold and silver PR Awards in at least 14 separate categories, including:
- Outstanding Agency
- Outstanding Small Agency
- Outstanding Young Communicator
- Best use of Photography and Design
- Best use of Social Media
- Best Corporate and Business Communications
- Best Sporting Campaign
- Best Low Budget Campaign
- Best Community Relations Campaign
- Best Use of Media Relations
- Best Consumer Relations
- Best Use of Planning, Research, Measurement and Evaluation
- Best Construction, Property or Infrastructure Campaign
- Best Healthcare Campaign
Raymond Notarangelo, Co-founder of Holyrood PR, said the honours recognise the focus the agency puts into delivering results that are equally creative and measurable.
He added: “We specialise in helping businesses to tell their stories to the widest possible audience, using words, pictures, video and other digital and creative tools. Clients want to see results that actually make a difference, so our focus at all times is on ensuring our work impacts directly on their business objectives.
“These awards also recognise the superb diversity of Holyrood PR’s skills. It’s the first time we have won awards for Healthcare PR and Property PR, highlighting our ability to deliver amazing results across a range of sectors – everything from sport and social media.”
Ruth Macleod, Chair of CIPR Scotland, said: “This year has seen a number of fantastic entries to the PRide Awards. Whether it’s a campaign or an individual project the level of creativity, planning and professionalism involved has been impressive.
“The judges have had a real task to identify shortlists for each category within such a strong list of contenders, never mind pick the winners. Huge congratulations to all who made the shortlist and especially to our winners.”
Find out how working with our award winning PR agency could help transform the fortunes of your business
We’d love the chance to hear about the obstacles facing your business and a free consultation with our award winning PR agency could identify a host of ways to stand out from your competition and boost your bottom line.
Getting in touch with our friendly team couldn’t be easier. Phone us on 0131 561 2244 or take a few seconds to fill and submit the simple form below and we’ll get straight back to you:Contact Form