Podium-topping homes steal the limelight
Friday, January 10th, 2020
on behalf of CALA Homes
Property PR experts position The Crescent as the pinnacle of city living
AFTER landing two of the UK property industry’s biggest awards, the month of December was another busy one for The Crescent, with two stories hitting the press about its success.
The first spell of media coverage came as The Crescent celebrated its outstanding win on the national stage.
The team behind The Crescent left the WhatHouse Awards in London, widely regarded as the biggest awards in the industry, with two accolades to boast about, “Best Luxury Development” and “Best Apartment Scheme.”
Following this, the final phase of homes in the west wing of The Crescent was launched and our team of property PR experts jumped at the chance to showcase development’s ultimate one-bedroom apartment.
The story caught speed when it was picked up as possibly the most expensive one-bedroom apartment in the capital.
Some highlights of the excellent coverage for these two stories included:
- Key features in national and local publications such as Edinburgh Evening News and The Sunday Mail
- Opportunity for CALA to share its award success internally throughout the business – and with potential buyers in direct send-outs
- Major online buzz, with high levels of social media engagement
- Prevalent coverage in UK-wide trade titles such as Building & Facilities Management, Refurb Renovation News and UK Construction Online
- Total opportunities to see: 577,097
To read more about The Crescent’s successful December, please visit its client hub here.
Want to learn more about out Property PR expertise?
Getting in touch couldn’t be easier. Simply give us a call on 0131 561 2244 or take a few seconds to fill in the contact form below and one of the team will get straight back to you:
Wednesday, February 26th, 2020
Comments Off on Scotland’s “largest hotel” bids for its busiest summer season following £10.7m refurbishment
Tuesday, February 25th, 2020
Comments Off on Luxury Edinburgh hotel offers a dram that can’t be nipped anywhere else
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.