Blockbuster Residences Receive the Adulation of The Critics thanks to Property PR
IT is not everyday that we create a movie-style trailer to celebrate media coverage – but then it is not everyday we launch a bona fide A-list development like The Crescent by CALA Homes (East).
The sweeping curve of 84 luxurious apartments finally opened the doors of its two new show apartments in January 2019. Just like other box-office hits, the five-star reviews soon came flooding in, as our major, carefully-planned public relations push came to fruition.
The beauty of successful media coverage is that savvy businesses can use it to power a second wave of succes, by reaching another audience via social and digital chanels.
So, we came up with the concept of combining the most high-impact quotes from the UK’s property writers with the sumptuous photography of The Crescent, with its stunning views onto the historic Playfair building. That short, high-impact gif was a massive hit with the CALA Homes team, who shared it widely across the firm’s social media channels.
As you’d expect with a blockbuster, the appreciation and buzz on social media was huge – with posts shared by the top media outlets driving huge engagement and centred on stunning visuals showing the outlook onto what is an undeniably special location.
However underpinning all the success was good, old-fashioned media relations. To ensure the all-important big exclusive, we worked with the UK office of The Sunday Times – to secure a major article in all UK editions of HOME, widely considered the most influential property supplement around. That alone put this jaw-dropping development in front of 750,000 ABC1 readers.
From there, we worked with further top property outlets – before ensuring coverage across local, national, business, construction, architecture and lifestyle media.
- 41 items of coverage reaching an audience of more than 1.5 million key readers and potential customers
- Prime UK national coverage with The Sunday Times and thetimes.co.uk
- Widespread Scottish coverage in the Daily Record, The Scotsman, The National, the Metro, Scottish Field and Edinburgh Evening News
- In addition, we helped produce a four-page advertorial for The Times (Scotland) reaching a further 30,000 potential customers
- Important trade coverage included Urban Realm, buildingconstructiondesign.co.uk and scottishconstructionnow.co.uk
- Widespread impact on social media – with extensive engagement on posts on official accounts as diverse as The Times, through to Edinburgh Evening News – and even glossy instagram posts and videos by Opulence Magazine
- Movie-style trailer created and shared by the marketing and social teams at CALA Homes, describing the video as “high-impact and creative” – and sharing widely to reach thousands of potential customers
Find out more about The Crescent by visiting the showpiece development’s dedicated website, packed full of information, photos, floorplans and spec details.
We’ve helped hundreds of business and organisations to stand out – isn’t it time you discovered the power of public relations?
And it’s not just Property PR we specialise in. We’ve been providing expert media relations to clients across a range of sectors for years – why not find what our award winning agency could do to boost your business?
Getting in touch couldn’t be easier. Give us a call on 0131 561 2244 or fill in the contact form below and one of our friendly team will get straight back to you:Contact Form