High-Flying Coverage Takes Bield Up, Up and Away
Wednesday, March 29th, 2017
on behalf of Bield Housing And Care
Press attention wings its way from all sectors as PR Edinburgh crafts release for Housing and Care Charity
TAKING on the stories of Bield tenants is always a joy for everyone at Holyrood as we get to delve into the rich history and fascinating lives of the people living in their developments, whatever their background.
In the past we’ve spoken to tenants from every corner of the country and charted some of their amazing achievements, past and present, as well as celebrated birthdays and anniversaries.
This time around we spoke to Roddy Kyle, former REME engineer, keen hill-walker and budding pilot.
Roddy first controlled an aircraft some 60 years ago in the open cockpit of a glider and, at the age of 75, has grabbed the joystick once more as he takes flight from Fife and soars above the Tay and Forth.
We love to take the everyday at Bield and transform it into something that makes us, them and everyone involved proud – and with Roddy’s amazing story we did just that.
Our carefully crafted release and accompanying pictures generated:
- Seven items of blockbuster coverage in the story’s heartland
- An article in the Scottish Sun online reaching 519,870 readers all over Bield’s operating area
- Local coverage in print in the East Fife Mail and online in Fife Today – reaching Roddy’s community and one of Bield’s busiest locations
- Regional pieces in the Dundee and Fife editions of the Courier and their circulation of 51,797
- All-in-all 715,522 opportunities to see Bield’s name in a positive light
- A quote in each piece from Bield’s marketing manager
All this highlighted Bield’s ‘Free to Be’ ethos – encouraging everyone they work with to live their life in the way they choose.
Such a fantastic spread of coverage in key areas for Bield has served to draw attention to the high quality of life of those with whom they work as well as their broad demographic.
PR Edinburgh Can Transform Your Business Profile with Powerful of Stories
Give our agency a call on 0131 561 2244 or fill out the form below to find out more: