More than a Mouthful of Media from Scottish PR Agency
Thursday, October 27th, 2016
on behalf of Scottish Business Resilience Centre
Holyrood PR make the most of the SBRC’s need for coverage, warning consumers about an imminent threat to cyber security.
A WIDE reach is essential when giving warnings to the vulnerable. Our Scottish PR agency were able to make sure that the message was out there for the good of consumers and businesses across the country.
When our client the Scottish Business Resilience Centre (SBRC) got wind of a series of online attacks targeting users of popular takeaway dining website Just Eat we were sure to draft a punchy and informative release and secure coverage from coast to coast to help prevent people falling victim.
- 26 items of coverage in total in print and online
- Print coverage in the National, one of Scotland’s most trusted and widely read national news sources
- Local coverage as far afield as Melrose and Stornoway
- More than 20 items of local coverage in print and online in the likes of the Falkirk Herald, Midlothian Advertiser and Motherwell Times
- 85,00 readers reached across Scotland
Media interest from the northern to the southern tips of the country, and offshore meant this valuable story was read as widely as possible.
We spoke to the key people within SBRC to get a clear understanding of the scam and how it played on the natural kindness of ordinary people. Then we told that story in a powerful package of words and pictures, to help catch the eye of journalists across the country.
Then we focused on local press in order to reach out to as many communities as possible to spread the word tothe widest possible audience – both online and in print.
Is your belly a match for your eyes? Let our Scottish PR Agency satisfy your hunger for press attention.
Contact us now by calling 0131 561 2247 or fill out the form below: