A Very Merry Month of May for Bield
Thursday, June 1st, 2017
on behalf of Bield Housing And Care
Our Scottish PR Agency Turns Bield’s Extraordinary Tenants and Staff into Media Coverage
WORKING with care clients can be exceptionally rewarding and our work with Bield, who provide services to more than 20,000 people never ceases to surprise us.
This month we’ve talked football, iPads, cyclists and even a tenants well on his way to earning his pilots wings.
Not content with that we put ping pong at the forefront in East Lothian where 94 year old tenant, Joan, has been taking on her fellow tenants.
A mix of stories from the broad spectrum of Bield’s tenants, residents and service users always throws up some eye-catching stories and we are always glad to bring them to the attention of the press.
We love delivering exceptional coverage to everyone we work with and our longstanding partnership with Bield continues to surprise us in the exciting and interesting things they do.
All-in-all we have helped Bield:
- Gain 36 items of media coverage
- Speak to 114,725 people in local, national and care press titles
- Create six fantastic stories in local print press reaching the very heart of Bield’s services and developments
- Reaching the Edinburgh Evening News, the East Lothian Courier the Dumbarton Reporter and the Ayrshire Post
- Get a hit in ‘Microlight Flying’ magazine for Bield Tenant, and future pilot, Roddy
- Get their message out to an audience of 54,756 readers of local print titles
Could this Scottish PR Agency help your business reach the people who matter?
Call 0131 561 2244 or fill out the form below to see how we can help you:
Wednesday, December 2nd, 2020
Comments Off on 300+ applications for one job as Covid-19 takes its toll on financial sector
Monday, November 30th, 2020
Comments Off on Care home combats Covid restrictions with personalised activity boxes