ARCHITECTURAL GEM GAINS COVERAGE THANKS TO EDINBURGH PR
Wednesday, December 13th, 2017
on behalf of Gilson Gray
AN architectural gem in Edinburgh’s West End has been sensitively restored to offer discerning homebuyers a rare opportunity.
As part of the city’s renowned Georgian New Town, 5 Melville Crescent, is a development with a rich history to match its enviable setting.
With prices for the apartments starting at offers over £535,000, we carefully targeted a press roll-out to put the luxurious development in front of key demographic readers.
Highlights of our campaign included:
- Front page coverage in The Scotsman’s coveted Real Homes supplement
- Digital coverage on Scottish Field’s website
- A hit on the Edinburgh Evening News’ website
- Featured on The Scotsman’s website
- Overall, the coverage created a reached a potential audience of 328,077 people
Our careful consideration of the stunning 5 Melville Crescent enabled our client, Gilson Gray to get in front of key potential clients. Click here if you would like to read our original press release.
Could your business benefit from this kind of outstanding Property PR success?
Monday, June 24th, 2019
Comments Off on Housing Association makes its mark with the media thanks to instant PR results