Media success for merger announcement
Wednesday, April 15th, 2020
on behalf of Gilson Gray
Gilson Gray’s Dundee merger results in host of coverage thanks to legal PR agency
IN MARCH, legal and property firm Gilson Gray announced details of its merger with local property firm, Wallace & Co Property Management, continuing its expansion into Dundee.
The merger saw the transfer of local property experts Elaine Wallace, Pauline Traill and Derek Tyson to Gilson Gray’s Property Service Team.
With scope for further growth in property lettings and conveyancing, the tie-up will allow Gilson Gray to offer its extensive range of property and legal services to clients in the Tayside area.
We shared the news with our contacts across national, local and industry media to ensure news of the merger was widespread. Highlights included:
- A national feature in print in The Scotsman and online
- Prime coverage in The Courier, The Evening Telegraph, The Courier and Advertiser, and Edinburgh Evening News
- Specialist coverage in Scottish Legal News, Scottish Business News, and The Daily Business
- Newsletter coverage in The Daily Business, Scottish Legal News, Scottish Business News
- Social media coverage reaching 67,649 users
- A combined total of 504,788 opportunities to see
Securing specialist, regional and national coverage for Gilson Gray helps to maintain its reputation as one of Scotland’s most prominent legal and property firms, boasting one of the widest service ranges in the country.
Why not find out how legal PR can help boost your business?
It’s not just legal, we work across a range of sectors, and getting in touch couldn’t be easier.
Give us a call on 0131 561 2244 or fill in the form below and one of our team will get straight back to you:
Friday, November 27th, 2020
Comments Off on Food and Drink PR team celebrate ice cream giants 30th anniversary with a lifetime supply