ICE CREAM PARLOUR LAUNCH BECOMES MEDIA HIT THANKS TO FOOD AND DRINK PR
Wednesday, December 20th, 2017
on behalf of Mackie's of Scotland
A Sprinkle of Success as Mackie’s of Scotland Gains Widespread Media Coverage for its New Parlour Launch
THE HIGHLY anticipated launch of Mackie’s of Scotland’s brand new ice cream parlour, 19.2, was a fantastic media hit across both national and regional titles thanks to Food and Drink PR.
Mackie’s 19.2 – a name that represents the 19.2 mile distance the parlour stands from Mackie’s family farm where the ice cream is produced – opened for business early this month in Aberdeen’s new £107 million Marsichal square development.
We got the scoop and shared the story of Mackie’s new retail venture with the press. The story was covered in 22 different articles across 17 publications, gaining a very impressive potential reach of 2,426,472 people.
Coverage highlights included:
- Features on the hugely read BBC and STV websites
- Hits in some of the Scotland’s most widely read national titles, The Times and The Scotsman
- Local hits, both in print and online, in the popular regional titles such as The Press and Journal, The Aberdeen Citizen and the Aberdeen Evening Express, with the Aberdeen Evening Express even creating its own video of the launch for its website
- Slots in business titles, insider.co.uk and SBNN
- News sources shared the story far and wide on their social media platforms, too and gained an impressive 2624 instances of engagement
Reaching such a large audience across important publications, such as these, is key to ensuring that Mackie’s 19.2 launch is on the public’s radar, creating excitement and buzz about the new dessert parlour.
Not only does the coverage we secure reach and create a potential customer base, but it also highlights the company’s business ambitions, portraying Mackie’s of Scotland as a leading brand in the food and drink industry.
WANT TO FIND OUT HOW OUR TEAM OF FOOD AND DRINK PR EXPERTS IN SCOTLAND COULD INJECT YOUR BUSINESS WITH MEDIA SUCCESS?
The team at Holyrood PR are always on hand to help your business tell its stories to the world. Get in touch with us today by calling us on 0131 561 2244 or by filling in the contact form below:
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.