Marvellous March for The Crescent
Thursday, April 4th, 2019
on behalf of CALA Homes
Lifestyle Features Across Top Titles thanks to Property PR
READERS of some of Scotland’s very best lifestyle magazines and supplements have been provided a glimpse of Scotland’s most upmarket new development.
A successful month of coverage in March helped The Crescent by CALA Homes (East) to a raft of features, and included spotlights on the incredible mezzanine home studios, the penthouses’ sweeping balconies and the elegant interior design of the two showhomes.
- 18 items of coverage across the month reaching a potential audience of more than half a million people
- Features in The Scotsman’s Real Homes and The Herald’s Scotland’s Homes focusing on the mezzanine study spaces
- A feature on the vast penthouse balconies in The Times Bricks and Mortar
- A glimpse into the interior design inspiration for the two showhomes in i-On and Homes and Interiors Scotland
- Aspirational social media posts also celebrated The Crescent, highlighted by i-On’s popular Instagram share, which received more than 100 positive reactions
WE’VE HELPED HUNDREDS OF BUSINESS AND ORGANISATIONS TO STAND OUT – ISN’T IT TIME YOU DISCOVERED THE POWER OF PUBLIC RELATIONS?
And it’s not just Property PR we specialise in. We’ve been providing expert media relations to clients across a range of sectors for years – why not find what our award winning agency could do to boost your business?
Getting in touch couldn’t be easier. Give us a call on 0131 561 2244 or fill in the contact form below and one of our friendly team will get straight back to you:
Chris Fairbairn is an Account Director with award-winning public relations agency Holyrood PR. He is part of an expert PR team delivering PR services to a wide range of clients from headquarters in Edinburgh, Scotland.View Chris's Profile
The clock is TikTok-ing for businesses to join the platform – our social media and digital PR experts explain why
Wednesday, August 12th, 2020
Comments Off on The clock is TikTok-ing for businesses to join the platform – our social media and digital PR experts explain why
So how can we help?
Meet the teamOur people
Meet the people who make Holyrood PR what it is, and get an insight into what makes them tick
Benefit from business videoAction!
Find out how affordable video can bring a host of benefits to your business.
Make an impact with PR photographyFind out more
Every story can be told better with pictures. Discover our affordable, high-impact photo packages.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.