Scottish PR agency secure coverage for SBRC's New Appointments
Friday, March 10th, 2017
on behalf of Scottish Business Resilience Centre
SBRC Chair and Vice-Chair start roles with a publicity burst, thanks to Scottish PR agency
TWO industry leaders have been appointed in senior positions on the board of our client, the Scottish Business Resilience Centre (SBRC).
- Six cuttings reaching a combined potential audience of more than 379,709 readers
- Highly valuable coverage, in print, in the Scottish edition of The Times
- Sizeable print feature in The Scotsman, along with an article online
- Page lead feature in The National, along with an article on its website
- Quality business coverage in SBNN
Think your business could benefit from our award winning Scottish PR agency?
Get in touch with our team of experts today and find out how we can help your business.
Call 0131 561 2244 or use the form below, we’d love to hear from you.
Chris Fairbairn is an Account Director with award-winning public relations agency Holyrood Partnership. He is part of an expert PR team delivering PR services to a wide range of clients from headquarters in Edinburgh, Scotland.View Chris's Profile
So how can we help?
Essential business guide to powerful photographyFREE!
Your business can perform even better with the help of powerful PR photography. Our simple and eye-catching guide explains how
Make an impact with PR photographyFind out more
Every story can be told better with pictures. Discover our affordable, high-impact photo packages.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.