Maison Bleue enjoyed spectacular media exposure after Scottish PR agency provided the perfect ingredients
So we artfully combined media relations, a social media hashtag campaign, skilful influencer relations, a masterclass in blogger outreach and eye catching photography and video to tell the full story.
The results were impressive as the Holyrood PR team delivered:
- More than 25 media articles in a wide range of influential newspapers, magazines, business titles and news sites.
- A dedicated blogger event which saw 30 culinary writers sampling the new menu
- Beautifuly designed media invites for the launch event, attracting more than 20 respected journalists to the party
- Influencer outreach to ensure 30 concierges from top city hotels also attended the launch event
- A hashtag campaign across social media which reached more than half a million people
Maison Bleue is dining institution in Edinburgh’s Old Town, as one of the city’s longest-running independent eateries, inspired by North African, Scottish and French cuisine.
However, after an extended closure for the work, it was vital for the business that the reopening was widely talked about to reach both new and existings customers.
Find out more about the four million audience reach delivered by our widely reported pre-launch announcement, imaginative post launch photocall, extensive social media buzz and successful blogger and influencere outreach by reading this detailed post on exactly what we delivered.
Food and drink PR specialists Holyrood PR more than delivered. On top of the positive media and social media coverage a further masterstroke was including the hotel concierges who recommend restaurants for thousands of tourists and visitors.
What’s more, our PR video experts were also on hand to capture the event on camera, while we helped direct a photographer on the evening. You can watch the video, below:
Isn’t it time you treated your business to this kind of award-winning public relations?
We’d love the chance to explain how our range of public relations services could benefit your business.
We’re a chatty bunch and you can phone us at any time on 0131 561 2244, or fill out the simple form, below, and we’ll get straight back to you.Contact Form